Status: complete

My friend called me early in the summer and asked if I wanted to make a fuzz pedal with him. We did three amps, two “The Bender Mk3 Germanium” and one “The Face 69er” which we bought from It took approx 4-5 hours each including soldering, drilling and coloring the cases. The first one we assembled we spent more than 2 hours troubleshooting, until we realized that a cable was loose and then it worked! The second one we made worked at the first try. On the picture there are only two because we broke one germanium diode, but as i am writing this a replacement is on its way so the third one should work in a couple of weeks.